Sunday, May 27, 2012

Wortherseetour Part 3...

Most people think of rainy weather conditions when I mention The Netherlands, and they are right. But this week they are wrong, its like sunny summer weather with a temperature of about 30 degrees. Really nice, people go to the beaches, have a drink downtown, go have some outdoor fun... But not me, not this today after work. I edited the last shots from Worthersee. Although the amount off pictures turned me down a little, the quality is really good! Because of the perfect weather conditions and nice cars on the last day at Worthersee, I managed to shoot the best pics from the 8 days I was there. So check them out in the Gallery, it wont take long. There are just 39 shots. But that’s ok, that means you guys can go back enjoy the sun with a cold beer. Just like I’m going to now!



Grz.

No comments:

Post a Comment