Friday, June 15, 2012

Old Sedan Delivery Truck Got Sold

Six weeks after I first saw the collection of old vehicles ( and the world's coolest forklift ) in Keremeos, I was back again.
I returned this time with my son and daughter on a road trip to visit friends...and just spend a bit of time together.
Anyways...this time around when I walked across the street to ask permission to go in the yard take photos, the lady behind the desk told me that the Chevy panel truck had been sold!
I was surprised...I thought that that stuff was just going to sit there to tease everyone who drove by...
I never dreamed that someone could just say the simple words

"Hey...how much for the rust free, complete and intact delivery  truck?"
What a sweet heart of a restoration project...coming from the "Wet Coast"...full of salt air and salt on the roads...I don't get to see many original un-restored vehicles in this shape

A bodyman's wet dream...real metal




Here  a video of this collection of oldies from the last trip in April

No comments:

Post a Comment