Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Why so few updates?

Hi all,

There have not bin many updates lately, I think its up to me to give you guys an explanation why. Although the blog is updated by me and Maarten, we both run short on time lately.

We want to update the site, but we simply cant find the time to do it. Because of work and personal things, I spend most time of the day being at work as a truck driver. So what means I come home, eat, sleep and go work again. Most of the updates are done by Maarten, but he’s also running short on time. Working on school things, homework and dealing other issue's.

So sorry about the not so many updates, but when I find time I’ll update the blog! We did not forget you guys, most of the time when I do some over time at work I think: damn, again no updates:(



Because we dont have so much time, i've changed the update timer... At 11/23/2011 00:00 the updates will be every 2 hours instead of 1. So we can create more updates, in less time...

Greetz, Mitchell.

No comments:

Post a Comment