Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Infrared Images of Abandoned Manitoba Farm Trucks and Farm Truck Music

Several images from a trip to southern Manitoba. Unfortunately I lost hundreds of images in a hard drive melt down. That's really unfortunate, because I discovered a guy with a huge stash of ancient vehicles on his property out there. He was kind enough to let me photograph them all...gave me a guided tour and history lesson...the whole nine yards. 
You know how you use the word "un-believeable" ...well walking around his property was like being in a dream...every turn....every new opened barn door...overwhelmed the eyeballs. It was too much too absorb on one pass. I guess a fella needs to go back out and get new photos to replace the lost ones.

Here are a few images that survived... from my infrared camera. I'll mix them in with some "Prairie/pick-up truck/cowboy hat/mud on the boots" tunes.



No comments:

Post a Comment